REGISTRATIONS FOR OUR SEMESTER 1 2018 NZSL COURSES ARE NOW OPEN
If you have any queries, please contact the Programme Administrator on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (09) 630 6980.
NZSL classes are held in:
- Balmoral (Auckland Deaf Society – Sign Language Hub)
- West Auckland (New Lynn Community Centre)
- North Shore (Bays Community Centre, Browns Bay)
- South Auckland (Anton Cenre, Flat Bush).
If you are interested in attending one of our NZSL related activities e.g. monthly NZSL Students Social Club, Communication Games, Deaf Deaf World, Fingerspelling Triathlon, etc. please contact Programme Administrator and you will be notified about these events by emails.
How the NZSL levels and courses work:
There are two semesters every year. Each semester is usually 16 weeks long. There are six courses:
- Beginners 1 and Beginners 2
- Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2
You can complete two courses per year. For example, in one year do Beginners 1 and Beginners 2, then the following year do Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2 and so on.
Prices for each 16-week course: $240.00
Payment is preferred online at time of registration. If this is not possible, payment is due within 7 days to confirm your place. You can:
- Pay online. Account No. 12 -3067-0262615-00. Reference: Include your full name and class level.
- Visit our office at 164 Balmoral Road, Balmoral and pay by cash or Eftpos.
If you have any questions about our NZSL programme, email the Programme Administrator here.